Suggestion: Queuing Orders

I am intrigued by this. I don’t know if I would want the main game to be this way, but this sounds like a great optional rule. I would like to see how it makes me spend my valour for towns.

In Neptune’s Pride, it’s a rule equally-enforced among (mostly) balanced competing players that removes advantages from people that log in more often.

In a cooperative game like BotI, it would be an extreme annoyance for allied players trying to coordinate movements. No plan survives contact with your teammates.

Seeing this “feature” in Nightmare would just convince me to never play Nightmare. It’s hard enough adapting to the overwhelming swarms without worrying about entirely new mechanics on top of it.

The group with whom I’m playing Blight right now were just discussing how to implement queued orders and how awesome it would be. I agree wholeheartedly. I’m really enjoying the game but would, I think, have a hard time being successful at it without checking in 6-8 times a day. I would dearly love to be able to set up orders and know they’re being executed without constant micromanagement. :slight_smile: