There should be a Badge for most F'ed started position

Its not like your superman, where you allies can always get a chunk of kryptonite from the black market. :smile:

It’s funny, I’ve played against nearly all of you guys. Played the hell outta NP1 and have not won one single game of NP2. I think there needs to be a badge for that. We can make it look sorta like the Red Sox or Cubs logo (for you non-yanks, those 2 teams had LONNNNNNNG streaks of never being able to win the World Series).

Had we not allied ourselves with Junky, broken our N-S alliance with Hulk & Xtra, Brian we might have won this thing. It would have been extremely hard but I think it was doable. - Fut

We who?

Futanari Face… SMH man I thought I was special to you :anguished:

oh, for sure! muy especial!!. I didn’t know if you mean the original four would have won, which was obvious, and yet not a win.

You and I win if I had attacked Junky? Doubtful. He made it clear he would defend agasint me. Xtra would have given him tech one way or the other. He might have yielded stars to Xtra. Xtra and Hulk would have emerged with more stars and higher shipcount. But, you never know…

I think had you and I divvied up Syndicate and the other guy’s stars better, we could have attacked Hulk earlier and held off Xtra. But this was WAYYYYYYY close to the beginning. I dunno.

I can dream can’t I. Don’t try to take that away!!!