I’m unsure if this is the design intent or if there needs to be a tweak somewhere but I’m in a nightmare game which is most annoying - so stating the facts (starting with the obvious game mechanics)
- settlement gold production is on a 24 hour cycle
- masters of coin steal all the gold every 12 hours
- I am a human I like sleep
- all my settlements produce gold approximately from the time I go to bed to just before I wake up
- the master of coin triggers just before I can log in
the end result is I’ve had next to no gold every day since the start, and until the jester of coin gets killed I will continue to have no gold, this isn’t leading itself to a fun game with choices (oh look 0 gold and next settlement to produce some is past midnight my time).
I don’t really know what to suggest - master of coin claims every 18 hours so it goes round the clock? claims 50% every 6 hours? going oh well you are screwed by living in England?