Un-Official Neptune's Pride Tournament

@Brand? Are you afraid? :wink:

I think Brand may simply be AFK. Heā€™s done this before, sadly, as I was hoping heā€™d be a key challenger. A rematch with him was well anticipatedā€¦ BRAND! Come out! Coughs and slithers back into hole

Oh, and I should be finished with my match soon. What do I do, aside from proclaim it?

One thing I forgot to ask is, are we playing multiple matches/rounds at a time? Or could we potentially have a week to 10 days ā€œoffā€ where we wait for the next opponent to finish their previous match and so on??

Smulm, you won because he quit. Congrats.

House, whenever both playersā€™ game if over the next game starts. But if you both want to start early then you can.

1 Like

I will make a remake map for Halo and Dakhar in the morning. Iā€™m on my phone, and Iā€™m tired. Iā€™ll make sure itā€™s more even.

Yeah, Iā€™m kinda unhappy he quit on me, it was still all up in the air on how it would end against Pemberton.

Hey Smulm,

I donā€™t agree, but sorry you feel that way. I thought you had a unassailable advantage and I was basically wasting both our timeā€¦

@Halo @Dakhar

Here you go. Looks fair to me. Sorry it took so long, busy day.

I just sent a note to Brand, whoā€™s in one of my games. Hopefully he sees and joins.

(Although I was happy he didnā€™t pay attention bc that was going to mean I won against him.)

I"M here and trying to fig out how to join the tournament.

Not afraid just dont know what I am doing lol. I found a link that you posted for a game now I am looking for a password.

Ok, I"m in the game now. Sorry I dont check the forum often as I am new here. My bad. If I have started the game too late and I am disqualified then I understand. Thats my bad.

No problem, Last Hero is still far away, we have time to ally before he gets near here. Iā€™ll focus on weaps, you focus on terra!

1 Like

Thanks for the effort, but it isnā€™t fair. Blue has more stars in reach, espeialy in bis backyard. Also Blue is able to attack all Clusters in reach of green directly.

Hi Hi Old buddy!

See if you can figure out all of this tournament business AFTER round 2.

Thanks a mil!!!

Well I donā€™t know what to say. No map is identical for both teams, thats the nature of the game. Green actually has the advantage imo, you can hit that northern cluster and with range two you reach a ton more stars in the south. I flipped through several maps trying to find a decent one, and it takes time for each one.

Glad you made it! Donā€™t worry about the delay, we just got started a couple days ago.

I take the challange, for the sports;)

My current map with Mastery seems to be the same you landed on for them.

My path to victory will be non-traditional, to say the least. He was able to get a big ol fat jump on infrastructure on me, might prove to be insurmountable. Closing the gap against a weaker opponent, is more plausible - less so against someone minding their Pā€™s and Qā€™s like tourney players tend to do.

Hereā€™s to hoping for a better draw against @Brand in Rd. 2 =] =]