1v1 Legendary Level League [LLL 10/2021]

I’d like to join

I would like to join too!!!
Thanks!

Let’s go! Need a bit of 1v1 competition in this game lol. Sign me up!

I’m in again for this please - thanks

Sign me up, I’m on a roll and eager to finally loose a game :grinning: I’m very afraid of long time jumps because I’m still mostly used to playing real time games and having to plan more than one tick ahead was scary in my previous game. Changed starting distance is also scary, but it might be worth experimenting with.

As per the random changes: they mostly sound like quirky random stuff (which I suppose they should be) so I like all except from the long time jumps. I don’t think how would the random changes affect the enjoyability of LLL: random settings may make it feel like matches are inconsistent or more random based, even though proposed variations don’t really generate an advantage for any player on any map.

I don’t know what “Random Gates: Common Gates” means. Could someone explain it?

P.S.: More starting stars doesn’t sound half as quirky as the rest of the list

1 Like

As all the settings are known before joining and the starting conditions for both players are still the same, I don’t think it adds any randomness in the results to have these random deviations. It just means that the games will also be more about how well you can adapt your strategies :slight_smile:

“Common gates” means that there will be quite a few warp gates already built on random stars of the map. They should still be mirrored though.

More stars also means more starting ships which I imagine will have an interesting impact.

Absolutely, I’m new and this sounds really fun.

sign me up

I’m in

I’m in

I’m in

Sign me up, i think:)

Sign me up

Sign me up please

Just tested this with the help of @DarkDragonwing and can confirm now that warps are indeed mirrored too.

In!

I have to be on the list now that I’ve been name checked :slight_smile:

Sign me up :smile:

Big RL stuff going on for me… I’m gunna have to sit this one out. Shoot!

Perhaps… Reply before?

Also I’m in haha