AFK Frequency?

Hey everyone. Just joined a game of Buccaneers, and after the first turn we had 6 AFKs/AI players. Not sure if the 7th guy is sticking around for turn 3, he only got 3 hours left. Is this normal afk frequency or have i just hit bad game? Also, is it worth sticking around against the AI or should i just try again? (or play neptunes pride instead :wink: )

You might have a bit of fun against the AI, but it’s always most fun to play against some real life friends.

Email me at jay@ironhelmet.com with your email address you use to login with and I will sort you out with free premium.

I have been meaning to make BBB and Blight free but just need to find the time to update websites.

Thats really cool of you! I have some experience with NP, so i understand that there is some degree of AFK-ing, but all 5 of my opponents in Buccanners are now AFK. Havnt seen that before.

Making it free is probably a slippery slope. if everyone has premium, no one has premium. For games like NP were i had good games before, id definitively consider buying into premium if that reduces the amount of AFKs.