The battle field statistics are rather interesting and appreciated. Here’s a couple more suggested additions.
These suggestions are because some folks enjoy different aspects of the game more than others and their success in their role should be discoverable:
- Bodies Burned - This is arguably just as important as “Zombies Destroyed”.
- Total Resources (Gold/Mana/Valour) Donated - Some of us are just enjoying being a part of the war effort and funding it from the back lines, they should get a counter too! (Possibly with each resource split up by who it was given to)
- Total Resource Earnings - So, if I didn’t earn much gold but a ton of valor, this would show my part in the fight where I was directing some front lines and had somebody else’s help getting the necessary gold to spawn my armies.
- Civilians Defended - Count of civilians alive in settlements when there is a fight won within 1 league.
- Civilians/Heroes/Units Lost - Count of each that died in combat or when the blight takes a settlement.
The rest are just for fun:
- Distance Traveled - Because some of us like Walkin’ 'Round in Circles =).
- Favored Fighting Terrain - Were my battles mostly in the Plains? Swamps? Mountains?
- Rivers Crossed
- Mountains Scaled
- Plains Traveled
- Swamps Explored
- Forests Investigated
Good times and thanks again for such a fun game!