Flying Swiss 1v1 Tournament [FS 02/2022]

@Trucriot can you pair me up with this guy (PanzerSherman) because he is my friend in RL.
(I totally understand if you don’t want to because I might be using two accounts or there’s a rule against people who know each other in rl playing together in a tournament.)

We’re already at 17 participants - 7 more spots are open, 2 more days to sign up.

Just teasing ya, glad to have you this time!

It is never possible to pick an opponent. All pairings for ranked tournament games are either based on seeding or another calculation. However, you may still encounter each other in one of the rounds of this Swiss tournament if you achieve similar results. Plus, you can always play a friendly 1v1 against him.

Put me down for it

Please put me on the list

if you still got room, sign me up!

Yes! 4 more spots or 20 hours left.

I’d love to try my hand at this, if there’s space :slight_smile:

1 Like

sign me up pls

Ok. You got me, I‘m No 23 :wink:

Just one last spot available now, then we are completely booked! :star_struck:

I think grayman is going to sign up, they just posted it in the old flying swiss thread so they will be here soon lol

Yes, @Grayman must have gotten the threads twisted. Good to have 24 participants, a whopping 10 of which are actually 1v1 newcomers!

I’ll prepare all the match-ups and maps, and post them here later.

1 Like

Thanks for all your work to make this tournament happen @Trucriot - much appreciated! Nice to have a perfect 24 participants again.

1 Like

So it would seem I have messed up the threads. I am a fool. I meant to sign up here, but thankfully @Skilly146 has already noticed that mistake. Thanks!

Here are the seeded match-ups for Round 1 (latest Top28 World ranks and countries* in brackets).

1. @Solfyre [US-2] vs. @sarcophagus
  2. @plug [GB-3] vs. @gaz123
  3. @DarkDragonwing [DE-5] vs. @MLaZz
  4. @wint3ermute [DE-7] vs. @SteelyPhil
  5. @Dr_Gaming [RS-11] vs. @OneBlue
  6. @BelSon [AU-13] vs. @Demikus
  7. @Macomber [CA-18] vs. @BlueChicken
  8. @limemaster vs. @PanzerSherman
  9. @Generic [GR] vs. @SummerSiren2331
  10. @Kaine vs. @tenerezu
  11. @iippabella vs. @Satirael
  12. @Skilly146 [US] vs. @Grayman

Use the according map link I provided for your game in @Dysp’s tournament tracking tool - press the hyperlink symbol to the right of the names:
https://np2stats.dysp.info/tournament.php?tournament=77

Password is 1vs1 - please join your game by February 17, otherwise it will be forfeited and your opponent automatically wins. Also be mindful to try and submit at least twice per day so we can get as many clear results by February 26 as possible. The next round will start after that day.

Good luck and have fun everyone!

*) If you haven’t already, consider sending me your country to represent it in the tournament and with a flag in the World Rankings! :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone!

Idk if you wanted a DM or what but I’m from Armenia.

still waiting on you @PanzerSherman

Thanks, any way is fine! By the way, could you give your friend @PanzerSherman a nudge? Not sure if they have seen that the tournament has started.

Note @ all: Forgot to mention it, but if you win your game, please note it here in the forum.

I did forget to mention it here yesterday didn’t I. But yea my first round match against @OneBlue ended quite quickly, just after the second cycle. I’d definitely call it an unlucky draw for their first 1vs1 match, gave them some pointers after it ended though. But yea some failed attacks down the center as well as on the sides paired with a lot of their stars in the area being completely devoid of ships and industry meant I could quickly go through them and get the 60% needed for victory, I’m sure they’ll do better in their next match if they’re just a bit more careful.