Flying Swiss 1v1 Tournament [FS 02/2022]

I have but it seems I have been ghosted for the foreseeable future.
edit: nm he joined.

Good to have full attendance!

Definitely a lot of tough draws in the first round because of the seeding. The learning experience you partially enabled is definitely a plus though. The second round will generally have much tighter games :wink:

I want to give a shoutout to Kaine for winning Game 10

Probably the best game I have played since my first one.

GG, i enjoyed it too :slight_smile: good luck with the rest of the tournament

I just won my first round game against @Demikus. He fought valiantly, but I was able to capitalise on an early economy lead and some ship manoeuvring to secure the border stars, and from that point it was just a hard push against some great defence.

@BelSon thank you for the great match. I learned a lot from it. Feeling a bit more confident about future games.

Well played @BlueChicken, I took the victory after a fun match involving some sneaky warp gates on my end.

After an intense and well fougth battle against @iippabella I’ve managed to claim victory of my first game.

Oh also feel free to note me down as coming from Denmark (DK)

i have won my game against @PanzerSherman

I won my game against @SummerSiren2331. Well played!

I managed to edge out @gaz123 to take the victory in game 2. My early warp gates and rush strategy just worked, but it was a great battle.

My game with @Grayman just wrapped up with me winning. I was able to gather a bunch of troops and launch a sneak attack through some warp gates which got me really close to the star limit and from there grayman resigned

am i allowed to make a alt to join the second round because i want to join two games rn.
(this would change my in game alias because OneBlue is my actual alias).

I won. But don’t underestimate my opponent. SteelyPhil made me work hard and gamble along the way. Good game.

You’re being too kind. I got smoked, but it won’t happen again.

I just finished my game against @MLaZz and took the victory after a tough battle. He fought very well in his very first 1v1 and I really had to put in my best play.

I really enjoyed our game! Good luck for your next game, but I guess or opponent will need more luck :wink:

Also congrats to @DarkDragonwing from my side of the map, I really enjoyed this game.

As I understand it, you may use an alt to join the second round, however, the alt must join with the name “OneBlue” since that is your forum name.

IIRC, I believe that Jay’s servers checks to ensure that two separate player accounts are not using the same in-game alias in any currently running games.

I believe that @Trucriot may allow the same @OneBlue player to use an alt account as long as you declare your different in-game alias 1Blue as a reminder each time. Most likely, in the future you may prefer @OneBlue to be in tournaments, and then use 1Blue in other games, which might make it easier for Trucriot to track you in the 1v1 np2 world rankings .

I managed to pick up the win against @sarcophagus with early warp gates. The initial momentum was hard to overcome. Thanks for the game @sarcophagus !

1 Like