New Player Group?

Im new to the game, wrapping up my first game now, only me and one other player left (there is a very large gap between us though), doubtful I will hit the 84 stars first though.

Anyways the main reason I am posting is because I was wondering if there are any groups set up specifically to play games with newer players and help teach them the finer points of the game.

Hi Oni. I would be interested in joining or forming a group like that. I am very early into my first game, though, and I don’t want to get caught up in playing multiple games at a time for now. I’m hoping the Discord server still exists. That would be a good way to link up with folks.

1 Like

Agreed

Join some games. Sometimes you might be able to ally with some grizzled veterans, and they may give some advice.

Search this forum if you have a specific question. It may have already been answered.

Of course, read the help files. Neptune's Pride: Triton. Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate!

1 Like

Also check out the #new-players channel on the game’s discord where you can get help from more experienced people.

1 Like

You’ll find most of the regulars are pretty friendly and willing to help. Look for guys with lots of renown. Most will share a bit of info, but asking specific questions will likely get you better and more advice than simply asking how to play…

1 Like