Problem: Game round does not load

That’s a real bummer, but at least it’s running again and I will take on the challenge to rise again :grin:

Lifetime Premium would be awesome nevertheless! :blush:

/edit: Wow, you’re the best, Jay! :slight_smile:

I usually optimize my code to use less CPU resources.

I would replace that with some modulo formulas.

Wow that’s great! Thanks!

The game works. :smile:

I just noticed this notification in some star information:

This star has more than 100 times its Natural Resources in ships in orbit and has stopped production.

I understand its meaning but it was not there before the crash… So I am wondering if this is intented or not :grin:

Edit:
I found your thread, Jay, that answered my question :smiley:

New problem with our game:

It does not load again… That’s a pitty :sweat_smile:

Could you check it, Jay?

Sorry Jay, guess it was my fault again because I initiated a 82k vs 67k battle, just couldn’t risk to leave them there in the middle of my unprotected territory. Honestly didn’t expect to break the game with a battle like this. :pensive:

All you cosmologically scaled warmongers should be shipped off to a galaxy far far away.
Oh wait . . .

1 Like

Haha, how did get that many ships again?

Umm ok, you caught me on the weekend again.

How about instead of fixing your game again I spend the time writing a new combat function that will properly support allies fighting together at a star (without having to give ships to the star owner).

Edit/: this would only be for new games that start, not existing games.

Can we call your game done and I’ll distribute the awards?

You didn’t fix it? It was working again in the evening, everything went fine. ^^
Eliminated over 130 carriers :wink: Could it be that the amount of carriers was a problem too?

Though I lost millions of ships, I still had a few 100k, it was just a matter of time to get them to the border. Production rate is up to 2k/h again.

No need to close the game now as there are no other stockpiles in sight :slight_smile:

But looking forward to the new combat function!