1v1 Friendlies

@wfmcgillicuddy took a well-deserved victory in our match. I put up a good fight and spent a fortune on warp gates to set up various attacks, but he was on the offensive throughout most of the game.

@Generic has previously challenged me to a game, and so I am waiting for him in map 21-100-5 https://np.ironhelmet.com/game/4525066422059008

i think 3 to 4 is enough. i will use one right away.
thank you so much. it is helping my game.

i did find that bonus map. i am in it now thank you.

found it and joined you

I have added four more maps 21-100- group 5A.

I won that one. @Tanktress saw earlier than me that the map had a very distinct strong side, and immediately sent a large force to secure those stars and attack my weak side. Meanwhile I got to the core sooner, and tried to to attack her side, but to no avail. @Tanktress finished the early game with a 20 star lead on me! Still trying to figure it how that happened! I managed to keep a weps lead, which helped me gain a ship count lead, which I expanded. Was able to reinforce my weak side and turn the tide. @Tanktress is a fierce competitor. Phewwww!

1 Like

Im waiting in map 21-100-23 Neptune's Pride with settings:
These maps have one-off settings identical from @Trucriot 's Tournament 1v1 LLL 2021 OCT :
turn wait = 48 hr, jump = 6 ticks, 64 stars, NR = Standard, random WG = common , WG = cheap,
HW = far , starting 1 stars, 20 ECON & 20 IND & 4 SCI, 100 ships, W4.
If anybodys interested

@wfmcgillicuddy and I are now sparring in Neptune's Pride

@Tanktress is a worthy adversary, for sure. I’m a bit surprised she bested you, but not… too surprised. I’m looking forward to my first crack at her in 1v1 play, whenever that may be. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Neptune's Pride please join I am a complete beginner so if you are a extremely serious player do not join:)

I don’t think Tanktress is a she! :rofl:

Granted, I never thoroughly investigated the matter, I just took Tankress as the name and preference for playing pink presents. But oh my dear Growlar, what has become of you? :wink:

Greeting.
yes i am a male the name is an accent story, and i go pink
just because its fun.

I think i might have to jump back in since my racking is dropping. Like to try making the top
10 maybe some day.

hope you are all well

May Honor Find You On The Battlefield

Lying low! Use my email address!

Greetings! I’ve made a few maps for this thread. Please check them out and, as @Trucriot notes in the first post, please only join one game at a time to leave options for other players.

Password for all games is: 1v1

[s]Firstly, a game in which I await a challenger! Standard LLL rules. *Neptune's Pride @Kwhwwymwn defeated @Macomber (well played!)

Next up, a set of games of the same LLL type:

[s]Game 1: *Neptune's Pride saltmasterluke vs @tenerezu

Game 2: Neptune's Pride: Game 4987278159773696

Game 3: Neptune's Pride @Nassau vs Nienna

And then a few different ones:

[s]Game 4 (Mini 1v1 with smaller map): *Neptune's Pride

Game 5: (1v1v1v1 - 4 players!): Neptune's Pride: Game 6526517531901952

[s]Game 6 (Amped Up 1v1 - weapons enabled, maxed out banking, etc): *Neptune's Pride - freemanicj vs FredGarvin (FredGarvin wins)

Have fun! Let me know what you think of the unusual modes.

Also, maybe I should’ve started a new thread instead of posting in this 2021 one… ah well. Next time.

No worries. Changed the thread title. Thanks for posting some maps.

1 Like

game6 was wild

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it, @FredGarvin. As per your request, here is another Amped Up 1v1 (with normal banking this time). Password: 1v1

[s]Neptune's Pride - FredGarvin vs Omori

[s]And I shall await a challenger in this cute lil mini 1v1: Neptune's Pride Macomber vs. BewilderedBaker

Note that several empty LLL-style games await above if anyone would like the practice.

Joined game 3 as i need to brush up… its been a year or two

Nassau has a challenger :blush:

1 Like