Blight Beta: Known Issues and Bugs

Oh good. I’m glad you were able to gain some insight into this; I’m glad it wasn’t a fluke for me / a complete mystery. Thanks for looking into it so much.

This is fix if you refresh your browser.

Also made sure you can see the status of other players powers.

There seems to be a bug with zombie armies keeping buffs even when they leave the terrain.

Here is a picture

In the army is some Zombie Elves. They get a boost in Forests. The Lich is on Mountains. The Eleves still have a boost on for Forests. You can see the Lich location says “Mountains” on his card but the Elves says “Forests”.

I believe it is cased by Elves armying up with the Lich while they were on Forests. So when the Lich moved away, the information about where they are now on wasn’t sent to the Elves.

What’s expected: Elves location information should change with the leaders.

Also thanks a lot for the previous bug fixes, they work amazing.

Here is the game that the bug is taking place in btw.

Oh. You beat me to it. I had screenshots too and was composing the message in my head this morning while getting ready for work.
I like your message better. Nice bug report.

Oh! This might be caused by the Entangle spell by the Elf hero Tree Whisperer.

Here is the elf card.

Here is what another played said about how they used the spell.

When you use Tangled Vines on the following army,

You are greeted with

So I think the other player Entangled the large strength zombies on a forest location. This probably split the group, separating the Lich with the Elfs since one can’t move but the other can. But then the Lich armied up the large group again and it bugged movement and the Elf zombies also continued to have the forest buff (Since the game might still think they are entangled on a forest location).

My mage can no longer target units in the same army as him. I have to stop their movement, ungroup them first, cast Restoration, regroup them then continue their movement.

Hey guys, thanks for these bugs. Sorry I havn’t been around for a few days, buy I should be able to get on to these today.

@Dex Sorry about the Mage thing, I broke that just the other day when fixing another bug where you some area attacks were able to target cards still in your hand! Should be failry easy to fix.

@Azzz122232 Thanks very much for the detailed bug with screenshots. Makes it easy to see what you mean.

The first one, yes, armies are supposed to only move at the speed of the slowest unit which should be speed 0 for tangled units. What I think I will do is get the zombie units to drop units that are pinned or compelled to move towards or away! (Might to it for the player’s units too! )

The second one is exactly what you say, the followers need to know about what terrain they are in properly. I wonder if this happens with your units as well.

I noticed today that it was fixed already. Thanks for the prompt fix.

I haven’t fix it yet. Just doing it now!

Oh. That’s odd. Maybe it is game specific? In a different game today (different from the one I experienced and reported this bug for), I was able to recharge a unit in the same army (I think; maybe it wasn’t set up like I thought it was in this case). The game it worked in is over now, so I can’t check that further, but the game it didn’t work in has my mage off of cooldown in a little under an hour now, in case you want me to confirm it is still a problem there before you put the fix in.

maybe you havn’t refreshed the scripts in that page for a few days. Playing in a tab you keep open?

No. I have two different PCs I play the game on. The one at home stays open (where I would be testing soon), but the one at work (where I had the problem yesterday but not today) is opened fresh each day (the whole computer is booted anew each day).

I received “Error Contacting Server. Please hit reload or try again later” When using the Master builders power on his settlement.
Refreshing did refund my mana however.

Typo in map description.

says “anther” not “another”.

1 Hero Coin Purchased Heroes don’t get terrain bonus or information.

I had a “Marsh Hunter” card become available for purchase for 1 hero coin just then. The ability of the Marsh Hunter is that it gains power when it’s on swamps. However when looking at the card it does not say it’s located anywhere, there is no terrain listed in brackets after the mob type on the card. So right now the card doesn’t have its bonus even when it’s on swamps.

I refreshed the game and still didn’t see the terrain buff applied to it.

Here is a picture of the card I just purchased.

Here is what a normal card on Swamps looks like (Says (Swamp) next to what type of unit it is)

How to trigger

Purchase one of those 1 hero coin heroes that appears every now and then.

Observed

It doesn’t have terrain information listed or given to it.

Expected

It should check the terrain type it’s appearing on and already have the bonus applied to it.

Game it occurred in

In the Griffon’s Peak single player/tutorial map, if you close the help dialogs before they talk about your hand, you don’t get your deck or hand. You must click next at least a couple of times before you close the dialogs to get the intended effect of the map.

1 Like

There is a small typo in one of the tutorial dialogs on the second mission.

Thanks for the bugs guys. Fixed the typo right away. I’ll fix the other monday.

Wow… I went through this map without a deck because I skipped the tutorial haha. I’ll need to redo it later and try beat that 92% you got