Blight Beta: Known Issues and Bugs

There are high scores for those maps?

Oh, I see them now. Interesting that I had two souls fewer than someone else. I know I didn’t lose any units or settlements. Does recruiting units counts against you?

only if they die

Huh. That’s odd then. I just loaded the game back up and checked to logs to verify there was no combat and nobody died some other mysterious way, yet my score is still 2 lower than someone else. It seems I got the best score I possibly could have on this map, but not as good as someone else got.

I don’t think the leader boards are working right. I retried a bunch of them yesterday and destroyed my old score, but it’s still showing the first score I ever achieved on the maps.

Yeah I’m experiencing the same thing. I was going to wait a day to check if it refreshes on it’s own or not.

How to trigger

Complete a single player map with a lowish score as your first score.

Complete it again later with a higher scrore

Observed

When you click on the map, the score will still be your first score. Like below

Expected

It should update with your newer score. Below is my newest best score for the above map.

So you have one less score than me even. Did you lose someone or is that the most you could get?

No I don’t believe I did. I had a thought, it might be related to the 1 hero coin purchase heroes you can get. Did you buy any card or had one appear on the map for you?

I bought a card that gave 2 Enchantresses

I did not go to the store to buy one. I don’t remember having a volunteer either, on this map. That’s part of why I asked about recruits.

I did have a volunteer show up on the second map. I found it interesting that that was possible since the tutorial didn’t cover that yet (it turned out to be the next map though).

Strange. Well I’ll try the map again in a few hours to check if I can change the count and stuff.

Yeah, there is something up with the leaderboards. I was looking yesterday and there are scores out of order and all kinds of weirdness. Will fix soon.

I haven’t been able to log into Multiplayer for the last couple of weeks. I can access SinglePlayer with no issues. Last week it displayed a message saying that my email address hadn’t been confirmed, even though it had always worked before. Now when I go to Multiplayer, I just get the background owl graphic and nothing else ever shows up.

I have tried this with different computers and different browsers.

Check your spam mail if you can’t find your confirmation email. My email confirmation messages were in my spam folder

Queen of lies has placeholder name and double spawn

In a map I’m in, a “Queen of Lies” Orc Hero Zombie was spawned. The name of the queen seemed like it was placeholder text.

You can see it’s normal name on the Warnings list.

When clicking on it you see the placeholder name.

Also as can be seen, 2 of them spawned for some reason. This is the same game that spawned 2 different heroes from 1 Mana Pool btw Iron Helmet.

Hey AutoBahnBismark, can you have a look in the javascript console and see if there are any errors. On Chrome you can find it under view->developer->javascript console

Would be much appreciated.

Yeah, there are two bugs here at the moment. For some reason, two bosses are spawning, and for some reason, they are merging when I have code that explicitly prevents them from doing so!

Failed to load resource: chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js net::ERR_FAILED
s.ytimg.com/yts/jsbin/player-en_US-vflGR-A-c/base.js:3505 SVG’s SMIL animations (, , etc.) are deprecated and will be removed. Please use CSS animations or Web animations instead.
chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
chrome-extension://pkedcjkdefgpdelpbcmbmeomcjbeemfm/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
chrome-extension://fjhoaacokmgbjemoflkofnenfaiekifl/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
blight.548.min.js:44 account Array[10]
blight.548.min.js:47 showing post init screen. Object
blight.548.min.js:40 Uncaught ReferenceError: joinGameBtn is not defined
blight.548.min.js:10 Warning: attempting to remove child that is not a child.
blight.548.min.js:22 Collection: Server Request Object
blight.548.min.js:44 account Array[11]
blight.548.min.js:47 showing post init screen. Object
blight.548.min.js:10 Warning: attempting to remove child that is not a child.

The strange thing is that I can duplicate this on any system I try, even with an old IE9 browser. So if other people are able to get into MultiPlayer, it must also have something to do with a flag on my account–maybe that message about not having a verified email address has to do with it?

I managed to join a multi-player game yesterday with BlightedPea, but unfortunately I didn’t bookmark the game, so now I can’t get back into it.

Am also noticing this week that the DragonHelm power isn’t working like it was before. You used to be able to use it to arrest the movement of an army and it would change its path to the most direct route to the hero. Now when I use it, the target continues on its patch to the next waypoint, but then seems to head back to the hero. That makes the power less useful.

Here’s the game: Blight of the Immortals

THat was it exactly. I removed the requirement for having a verified email, but forgot to remove all the code for it.

Thanks very much again for your help finding the issue. I wonder how many new players just havn’t been able to join MP this week :frowning: