#BRINGBACK64! (64 Game Resurrection Petition)

I would also like to see the return of 64p games if/when that is feasible. The 32p games just don’t measure up in… epic-ness, and I thought the quad flower galaxy spawning was brilliant.

3 Likes

yes please

add me to this. while you’re at it. bring back the private games where you could 24 and 32 player games. used to be able to make unique maps but they are all not usable anymore. as we are now limited to 16 player games.

Seems things have taken a step backwards…

7 Likes

Great to see you again, @Golden_Ace!

Thank you. nice to see a lot of familiar faces around

bring it back!

3 Likes

64 player game in celebration of 4th of July? I know lots of y’all aren’t from USA but still… a guy can dream lol.

2 Likes

Why just 64 players? Go big with 128! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I doubt 128 players will even join lmao. Even if people do join, it would take months to finish it

2 Likes

Please don’t lose this thread; still desperate for the REAL epic game

2 Likes

Bump

@Ramjet Are you voting ?

1 Like

Never played 64 player but sounds very cool. Sign me up

Yes please, sign me up ‘Roger Ramjet’

I’d also happily play a 64p game

1 Like

Definitely would be great to have the 64 games again.

1 Like

Hey Jay,

Ive sampled Proteus but not my cup of tea. Personally I definitely prefer the Triton variant. Would it not be possible to enable both versions to be played as 64 player?

concur. I just don’t care for Proteus. I can’t really put a finger on what it is, but not my cup of tea.

Go ahead and put my name down, ive never played a 64 but i reeeeeealy want to

1 Like

Yes please! Put me on the list. The return of 64s are essential to me continuing to play, so pleaaaase return NP to its former glory

PS. the problem with proteus is the stats on a star reset to 0 when you take one from an enemy. It makes acquiring stars feel like a chore instead of rewarding. Thats why i dont last longer than a few cycles playing proteus before quitting

2 Likes