#BRINGBACK64! (64 Game Resurrection Petition)

I doubt 128 players will even join lmao. Even if people do join, it would take months to finish it

2 Likes

Please don’t lose this thread; still desperate for the REAL epic game

2 Likes

Bump

@Ramjet Are you voting ?

1 Like

Never played 64 player but sounds very cool. Sign me up

Yes please, sign me up ‘Roger Ramjet’

I’d also happily play a 64p game

1 Like

Definitely would be great to have the 64 games again.

1 Like

Hey Jay,

Ive sampled Proteus but not my cup of tea. Personally I definitely prefer the Triton variant. Would it not be possible to enable both versions to be played as 64 player?

concur. I just don’t care for Proteus. I can’t really put a finger on what it is, but not my cup of tea.

Go ahead and put my name down, ive never played a 64 but i reeeeeealy want to

1 Like

Yes please! Put me on the list. The return of 64s are essential to me continuing to play, so pleaaaase return NP to its former glory

PS. the problem with proteus is the stats on a star reset to 0 when you take one from an enemy. It makes acquiring stars feel like a chore instead of rewarding. Thats why i dont last longer than a few cycles playing proteus before quitting

2 Likes

Hell yeah, sounds fun.

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who supported this thread. We Ancients have departed to other worlds and other stars, but we will always be grateful to the great Jay of the Iron Helmet for restoring the 64 galactic conquests. May you live long and prosper in the new world to come. . .

1 Like

Thanks to everyone and Jay for this thread and getting the 64 player games back - everyone jump in so the first one can be a reunion of sorts - it should also be agreed that we all attack Slicertos

4 Likes

LOL i dont believe im ever going to win a 64 again

1 Like

Yes, it’s back!!

1 Like

I contacted Smulm to see if he wanted in. Unfortunately he is not in a condition where he can return back to NP. Thank you Smulm for inviting me to start this petition with you, and I hope you get better. I also heard from him that the Communion of Minds might be coming back for a try…

The first 64p filled up in 10 hours after game creation.

3 Likes

Let hope the server doesn’t crash!

3 Likes