January/2019 1v1 EPIC Tournament with Mirrored Maps: Turn-Based

@Karmadrome has got me on the ropes, but I’m not quite ready to tap out. :smile:

LOL I just took a look at your game - I see @kexsel’s dark blue line making a bold move right up the middle of @Karmadrome empire … is he going to take your core?

Lol, no. But it was caused by my lack of understanding of the game mechanics. You’d have thought after all these years playing this damn game I’d know how it works!

1 Like

Won’t be taking his home star, but I’ve wrecked a bunch of his economy and forced him to close at least 3-4 warp gates around his core that would have been moving ships to the front lines so I’ve got a bit of breathing room I didn’t have a few days ago. Probably still a losing battle but I’m fighting the whole way. :+1:

Certainly got the home guard panicking!

I have mentioned this before.

When someone is using WG superhighway to attack your HW, the important thing to do is you should lie down in front of the bulldozer. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://youtu.be/tvS75z7gl-s 

The protection of your home should be a priority in your proper perspective.

LOL that now I see just a single @kexel star all by itself deep into @Karmadrome’s empire … :wink:

@kexsel is raiding ECON in @Karmadrome 's territory, and is within scan range of his HW, Garrnet. lol

@xjhdexter just watch the lights go out…
HW was never in danger, but thanks to @kexsel I’ve learnt a valuable lesson about WGs. Just goes to show no matter how long you’ve played there’s still more to learn.

Time to finish the job :wink:

Curious to hear more details on what he did - jump to a WG not within Scan range?

Since I’m playing @kexsel next, I want to be aware and ready for his tricks! :wink:

Exactly that. I didn’t know it was possible, so didn’t block the move…
I then found a large fleet deep behind my lines. Lesson learnt.

Not trying to rush you guys to finish your first round game (sounds like it was a doozy), but looking ahead to round two, how do these galaxies look?

@DarkDragonwing vs @Karmadrome - game link
@HULK vs @kexsel - game link

Looks intense, but I’m willing to give it a go.

Interesting design! Looks like a fun play.

@Karmadrome , if you don‘t mind I‘ll already join the map.

I’ve joined.

Maps look good to me. I think we’re just about done. :wink:

I see everyone has joined so we are ready to rumble.
I hope these maps play as well as the first round ones did.

Our 1st round has just ended. Very enjoyable battle and tough contest.
Thanks @kexsel for a great game.

On to the next round!

1 Like

Just a reminder @Karmadrome and @DarkDragonwing to remember to make your moves and submit.
I know it’s a lot of work to do the first one … but I can’t pause your game from the 48 hours to submit.

@kexsel and I are off to a fast start - already at tick 48 and both are well bloodied.

Submitted yesterday, just waiting for @DarkDragonwing :stuck_out_tongue: