Quake

Good Luck all. A map that questions the board.

Hereā€™s a screengrab of the starting positions - nice looking map.

3 Cycles into the game - almost perfectly symmetric except for two laggards and two interlopers! :wink:

Just before the 4th cycle, IHG (thatā€™s Jay!) goes multi-color from a dual assault.
Is there no respect for the game developer?!? :wink:

Iā€™m just exploring! I canā€™t exactly go traveling about in this galaxy any other way now can I? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know this is kind of an old post, but back in those Q2 days did you play on Heat.net? What about MPlayer after the fall of Heat?

Whew, back to the forums after a whileā€¦ you should really keep up the commentating @HULK, itā€™s pretty awesome. (Maybe weā€™ll spare you for this)

LOL Omnimal ā€¦ Iā€™m going to need it as the Cyan-squeeze is coming my way.
Hereā€™s the latest map at the end of Cycle6 - click to see big.

Cyan squeeze? Iā€™d swear you were planning on squeezing cyan circle.

This is what it looks like now. sparrā€™s running through the AI.

(Click to zoom)

My money is still on Jay, I think heā€™s been lulling Valhallan & The Silent One into a false sense of security and now heā€™s going to break out from his last remaining star and kick some serious bottom.

Almost, but no, not quite.

Jayā€™s AI (orā€¦Jay-Iā€¦??) Has us right where he wants us!!! Its a trap! :astonished:

Bo!

For those not in the game, hereā€™s the big picture and Jayā€™s position.
Not sure if heā€™s better off letting the AI play, but it could be the greatest comeback of all time!!! :wink:

@PandaBear would have to reinstate me.

Edit: I wonder why the AI is not spending money? Should be getting banking income every day.

I know, its kind of annoying me the AI isnā€™t spending money! That star was designated for me when Silent One and I divvied up Jayā€™s crumbling empireā€¦but I figured Iā€™d wait to take it until the Jay-I at least built some goodies on it for me. :grin:

ā€œjay-Iā€ LOL!

How do I do this? Canā€™t see the option anywhere.

Only works if you set a p/w I thinkā€¦