3v3 Team Tower Tournament Edition 2!

Nice to see it start, have fun everyone!

Reading through the games I realized @gaz123 is mentioned twice. I reckon @BelSon is currently away, so to avoid any false-joiners I thought I mention it here. Based on the methodology he outlined I would see the following modified match-up #2:

Game 2:
https://np.ironhelmet.com/game/5191136593051648
@Kwhwwymwn + @olus2000 + @AStonedApe (Blue + Green + Red)
vs
@limemaster + @Macomber + @Jubblefet (Cyan + Orange + Yellow)

The affected players may want to wait for BelSon to confirm.

2 Likes

Nice catch! Yes, @Trucriot’s correction is correct. The game list and OP has been corrected.

2 Likes

wish we had extra credit to cover the 300 we have to spend on fa

Each team already has $4500 credits to start off with… $450 for three formal alliances takes it down to $4050. You can think of it as each team gets $4000, plus an additional $500 to cover the formal alliances :wink:

i crave more spending money

Right, next round will give all players $100,000 to start off with :laughing:

In my game, some have joined as not to make it alternating, should we just continue as is, or something else? I don’t mind it, but it makes it much more difficult for Yellow and Red respectively

As red i would request some way to not make me die instantly but if this is how it has to go thats fine with me, i think it sorta makes the game more interesting because its a race to see which side can kill me or yellow fastest. it might not be entirely in the tournament but im good with it if we can get my other team member to join

with that though there is a kind of space barrier in between the top half and the bottom half, using my ruler it adds and extra hour on travel time from the edge start stars on top to the edge start stars on bottom

I don’t really like the idea of just switching the teams around though because that trade would be quite heavily in the other teams favor

Just remember that defence is more efficient than offence when it comes to killing the opponent’s ships. If you are able to defend a number of battles, that will give your allies the time to come in and kill your neighbours, or allow you to expand out of your start. And looking at the starts, it seems to me that everyone has about the same number of stars in their initial expansion; no one seems to have a disadvantage when it comes to map control.

Hmm… that’s tricky. @BelSon, did you see this about players choosing the wrong color?

Or is that what you are talking about here?

I do agree my team is more experienced. but we’re also basically in the wild care game. none of us are ranked. and I’ve seen 0/0/0 players win 64p games so its very well possible we get absolutely wrecked too. It can still go either way

I started a PM message thread with all players from that game, and we are trying to work it out there. But things are fairly complicated in this situation.

May I sign up?

Games have started for this edition. I will create a new edition in a few months (exact date tbd) and will let you know when I do so.

1 Like

I have conceded. Victory will go to the team of @Nassau @Lorentz @gaz123. Congrats

The above has happened and all of the enemy team are gone now

Congratulations to @Nassau, @Lorentz and @gaz123. It is unfortunate about how the game turned out, but sometimes it happens that way. I hope I can see all of you returning for the next edition of the TTT!

ty, can we just end the game?