Anyone Interested in a 5v5 or some kind of team battle/competition?

@jaykyburz can we put some trophies up for grabs for this tournament please? Perhaps it will generate some more interest.

Iā€™m up for it too!
I donā€™t mind any team as I donā€™t know much players yet

@plug is interested

Yes - Iā€™m up for a 3v3 - turn-based yes?

2 Likes

Hey @plug yes itā€™s turn based.
So I think we just need 1 more playerā€¦?

Yeah, one missing :slight_smile:

Team 1:
@Karmadrome
@panblanco
@Solfyre

Team 2
@Kaine
@Ramjet
@TheLastHero

Team 3
@wfmcgillicuddy
@BOsshOgg
@bythejatz (? or team 4 if he prefers)

Team 4
@SimonMiaou
@plug
???

Are we stuck looking for 1 more?

Guys, while trying to get a last player, it seems players would be more likely to join if it was real time instead of turn based.
But in the same time, this thread indicate otherwise :confused:

yep thatā€™s me. Donā€™t care for turn based. more than 2 people is just a recipe for disaster.

I might have found one last player.
Just to be sure, we donā€™t need to be premium to participate? As his just expired

Well, a recipe for boredom, speaking as a recovering tickaholic! But in my experience you need every bit of a 24 hour turn to coordinate strategy and tactics for players across multiple time zones. These games are intense!

3 Likes

Agreed

I donā€™t think you need to be premium, but itā€™s set when creating the games. Have we found someone to do that?

Also, is @BOsshOgg still playing, I thought he said that heā€™d ā€œretiredā€ in another threadā€¦

He retired from standard games but still interested in tournament if I remember well.
I could create the games I guess but would need help for the map part, I never created games before.

I wouldnā€™t be opposed to real time as long as we do 1 hour ticks. But I think the majority still prefers TB?

@BOsshOgg are you still in?

Yea, Iā€™m still in. Sorry for staying silent for so long. But yea, if we have all of the players, then I can start talking with @HULK and some other people to make the proper maps. I couldnā€™t remember. Did you guys want the 3v3 line vs line map? it basically a line of three on top vs a line of three on the bottom, (like a 6 pack soda). Or did you guys want a circular map where everyone is in a circle?

1 Like

I have no preferences for the maps

I have our last player, I donā€™t think heā€™s in the forum yet but heā€™ll join! Player name: Keeves
@Solfyre Itā€™s our ally from our common game (I was Piglin) :slight_smile:

Strongly prefer circular mirrored map with alternating player positions

Circular map is good with me. Iā€™ll mess with some map settings this afternoon and see what I come up with. For those of you whoā€™ve played one of my two TB games this summerā€¦ do we like those rules? Or prefer something like the 1v1 rules Hulk used.

Team 1:
@Karmadrome
@panblanco
@Solfyre

Team 2
@Kaine
@Ramjet
@TheLastHero

Team 3
@wfmcgillicuddy
@BOsshOgg
@bythejatz

Team 4
@SimonMiaou
@plug
Keeves (forum username?

@jaykyburz any thoughts on the trophy badges for the winning team?