1v1 NP2 World Rankings

When you are evenly matched against your enemy , then you should utilize strategies & tactics that are not anticipated by your rival.

https://youtu.be/bXq3dytL6ZA 

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek_Nemesis#The_Romulans_arrive 

1 Like

Hahaha, some good banter between the US Americans who pushed into the middle of the Canadian quartet in the rankings last week with little room to spare :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys can definitely do a friendly (it would be an interesting match-up). As for the second part, if I can carve out some time next week, I might be able to set up the 2nd Flying Swiss tournament. Hope to see you guys there as it’s particularly well suited for fast players.

That looks like a 1v1 that is over in under 100 ticks - all or nothing :grin:

1 Like

Why is that surprising? You are 2-0 in ranked play.

Yes, let’s! How does this open game look to you? Seems like a great battleground to me.

Sounds great! Is there a difference between a Flying Swiss tournament and a regular Swiss-system tournament? No matter what, I’m interested.

… and sorry for my carpet-bombing comments, I just got a helpful message from the forum to explain how to combine multiple replies into one comment.

Yes, indeed. That’s why I often try new tactics and gambits in close match-ups. They don’t always work, but they usually make for a good story. :slight_smile:

That map has setting from group 1.

If you need me to create a game with different settings, then please let me know.

As far as I’m aware, when you commit to a Flying Swiss tournament, you commit to the entire tournament. Games have shorter deadlines, and some of the settings are changed to speed gameplay up. When you commit to a regular Swiss-system tournament, you are only committing to one round of the tournament, turns have 48 hour deadlines, and the settings are the regular 1v1 settings (with maybe a minor change here or there).

1 Like

Looks great! Complete with an evil eye in the center of the map! I’m in

1 Like

I’m in too. Will make my first move tomorrow.

Thanks for the elaboration! The Legendary Level League with more lenient deadlines / less commitment, and the Flying Swiss (with actually applied Swiss rules) for those who are eager to play at least twice a day. @MalcolmReynolds

Congratulations to the winner of last week: @HabitableFiction!

No ranked 1v1 games concluded this week.

Congratulations to the winners of this week: @plug, @DarkDragonwing, @Generic, and @Skilly146!

Congratulations to the winners of this week: @Dr_Gaming (2x), @Kaine, @BelSon, @Macomber, @Satirael, and @limemaster!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners of this week: @Generic, @plug, @Skilly146, @wint3ermute, @DarkDragonwing, @Solfyre, and @BlueChicken!

Congratulations to the winners of last week: @MLaZz and @Solfyre!

Congratulations to the winners of this week: @SteelyPhil, @SummerSiren2331, @iippabella, @Dr_Gaming, @Generic, and @Grayman!

Congratulations to the winners of last week: @Kaine and @wint3ermute!

Congratulations to the winners of last week: @Solfyre, @OneBlue, @iippabella, @Dr_Gaming, @plug, @Demikus, @BelSon, @MLaZz, and @sarcophagus!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners of last week: @DarkDragonwing, @BlueChicken, and @tenerezu (w/o)!